Air Duct Cleaning
We offer air duct cleaning for both residential and commercial units, utilizing our brand new Rotobrush vacuum.
This service is a godsend for anyone suffering from asthma or other respiratory problems.
Have you ever thought about what you might be breathing in your home or business? Indoor air quality (IAQ) is becoming a significant concern for many home and business owners. Indoor air pollutants such as dust mites, mold, mildew, animal dander, pollen, dirt, debris, and smoke are just some of the irritants that are circulated through today's airtight homes. These pollutants can aggravate asthma and allergies.
What can you do about it? Have us clean your air ducts! Our trained technicians can come out and inspect your system, diagnose any problems, then take the appropriate action to clean your air ducts. Having a clean HVAC system and ductwork can potentially extend the life span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, saving you money.
How It Works
- Before starting, we turn off the entire HVAC system so that we're not circulating air while removing dirt and debris.
- Then, we remove and clean your registers. You'd be amazed how much dust accumulates on the registers! You breathe this!
- Next, we clean your supply ducts. We turn on the video-assisted vacuum, put on the properly sized brush, and insert the hose approximately six inches into the duct work. We start the rotation and steadily push the hose and brush deeper in until it reaches the end point in that branch supply line. We then reverse rotation direction and clean the opposite wall on our way out.
- We also clean the cold air return ducts.
- We clean your air handler, too.
- Lastly, we fog the system with an environmentally friendly sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.
The phenomenal Rotobrush Air Duct System Cleaning is the only one that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of harsh chemicals such as sealers.